Monday, March 16, 2009

5 letters my stalker sent to me

I had originally wanted to write about Yamamoto (from KHR) and his kinship with walls AKA crashing into one while executing his epic katana move (in the most anit-climatic ending to a battle sequence THANK YOU AMANO-SENSEI I DIED LAUGHING WTSSSSS) but.

ANYWAY.
For Ommie, I’m such a slow bastard.


“Basically, I wished that you loved me
I wished that you needed me
I wished that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three

I wished that without me your heart would break,
Yeah, I wished that without me you’d be
Spending the rest of your nights awake
I wished that without me you couldn’t eat
Yeah, I wished that I was the last thing on your mind before you went to sleep

Look, all I know is that you’re the nicest thing that I’ve ever seen
And I wish we could see if we could be something”

-Nicest Thing, Kate Nash




Darling,

Did you know that when you have nothing to do, you discover a lot of things?
Here is a list of things that I have discovered:

1. There is a mole on the right side of my hip, and one under my left bum. I know this because the guard told me so.
2. The cook actually uses left over food from last night for our breakfast. I know this because the cook told me.
3. I’m actually getting out sooner than I thought. I know this because a different guard told me.
4. I love you more and more, increasingly with each day.
5. I love you.
6. I love you.
7. I love you.

Don’t worry darling, I’m coming soon. And don’t worry, no matter who I’ve done, you’re always in my heart.

Love, always.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darling,

I’m caged within these high walls. The barb wires sting, the electric fence kills. But it doesn’t compare to how much I love you. When I get out, let’s hop into your car and leave your burning house behind. Let’s drive to no where. Let’s drive off a cliff, so that we can fly away and love each other forever and ever.

I love you so much. I wished that you love me too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darling, when I’m out of here, I hope you’ll be waiting for me. I hope you’ll be sitting on your porch, in front of your cute little house, waiting with your carefully loaded Smith and Wesson SM1911. I hope you’ll shoot me. (I killed you wife and your two children, and your golden retriever, because you are mine.)

Then you’ll know how I felt when you got married. This creates a bond that no one else could ever hope to have between us, don’t you think?

Don’t you know love?
There’s nothing worse than not being noticed.
There’s a fine line between love and hate.

I want you to hate me so much you love me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darling,

This blasted wall keeps us away from each other; I want to blow it down. I want to tear it apart brick by brick by brick. I want to dig a hole with the cranium of the guard who I fucked. Because I love you. I love you so much that I have no heart—I gave it to you. Where have you put it? Return it to me. I love you I love you I love you and I need my heart to do so.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darling,

Someone broke out. There’s now a big gaping hole in that wall that disconnects us from each other. I’m coming over to the other side now. Don’t worry, the police won’t find me.

I’m coming darling. I love you.




Title:
5 Letters My Stalker Sent to Me: Breaking the Wall That Holds Me From You.
Nothing Will Get In Between Us Again Love.
P.S. ILU.


I’M SORRY OMMIE NOT ONLY AM I SO VERY VERY LATE I BUTCHERED YOUR PROMPT FORGIVE MEEEEEEEE